I was recently nominated for my first blog award! A BIG thank you to Andy Mulberry for nominating my blog for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Andy Mulberry is a working mom by day and a writer by night. (Okay, during the weekends she writes during the day too.) Andy loves to write books filled with strange adventures, odd characters and mysterious circumstances. She aims to write books for reluctant readers (boys!) ’cause she likes a challenge. She lives in Southern California with her teenaged son, a chubby blue cat-beast, an imaginary dog (with sunglasses) and one leaky roof. Please hop over to Andy’s fabulous blog Something Smells Fishy Here.
The award rules are:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
7 facts about me:
1. I am a stay-at-home mom.
2. My husband is the head brewer at Payette Brewing Company.
3. My son is a purple belt in taekwondo.
4. I have worked at an advertising agency and a television station.
5. I had a pet rat when I was a little girl.
6. I played fast pitch softball and basketball in high school.
7. I drink pickle juice.
My 15 nominations for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Please hop over and check out these great blogs!
- The Picture Book Review
- Michelle Eastman Books
- Katey Writes
- Robin Newman Books
- Freundship Press
- Stacy Ennis
- Donna Cook
- Frog On a Blog
- Easy Blog
- Owyheestar Weimaraners
- Creating Curious Kids
- Elaine Ambrose
- Nicole Popel